COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines
NYS recently announced that, as of 8/24/2020, all gyms and fitness studios have been approved to re-open. We are excited to announce that we will be opening Thursday 8/27/2020.
*All packages and memberships will be reactivated with a new expiration date and the correct amount of time left on each purchase
There are a new set of policies that will be implemented in ordinance with NY State Guidlines:
- NYS REQUIRES ALL CLIENTS TO WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- All participant must have their own Boxing gloves and hand wraps. If you do not have your own gloves and wraps, we have them for purchase in house
- If you need your hands wrapped, please show up 10 minutes prior to class so we could show you.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to hold pads during classes
- Boxing and exercise stations will be spaced in accordance with NYS Social Distancing guidelines. This will allow each client to have space on either side of them, complying with the continued social distancing requirements. This policy will remain in effect until further notice.
- To keep everyone safe and comply with NYS guidelines we must screen each individual who attends class. We will take your temperature and ask you a few questions when you arrive for your scheduled class.
- All clients will be required to re-sign their virtual waiver in the Boxstar Training app before attending their first class back at the studio.
- Social distancing markers have Been placed around the gym to help indicate appropriate distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be at the entrance and we ask that you use this before each class.
- As always, we will check in each client for their class.
- We will no longer allow walk in clients. You must pre book your class on our app before showing up at the studio. We also ask that no one arrives to class late as you will not be permitted to enter the building once class has started.
· We also ask all clients to update their credit card information by signing into their account on The Boxstar Training App. This will allow us to complete any in studio purchases with contactless checkout. We ask all class package purchases be made using the Boxstar Training app. If Cash payments are your only option, then you must contact us to make an appointment for pre-payment prior to attending a desired class.
- Class cancellations must be done 24 hours before the scheduled class time
- IF CLIENTS ARRIVE TO THE STUDIO AFTER THE START OF CLASS THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED INTO CLASS. You will be marked as a no show and will lose your class credit (monthly unlimited members will be charged$20)
· Class sizes bill be reduced to ensure adequate room for social distancing. We recommend scheduling in advanced. First come first serve
- Only staff and class participants will be allowed in the facility during class hours.
- Our water fountains are closed at this time so we recommend bringing your own water bottle to class.
If you have any questions about the policies above, please feel free to contact us!